This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 19

9/1/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 19



This week I have a one pound gain. I'm not at all surprised. There was zero exercise this past week and there will be zero this week. With all the health issues going on around here with the kids I've gotten to do NOTHING. It's weeks like this that moms just don't get on the to do list! It's so frustrating but priorities, priorities and more priorities. If I could turn back time I would have done something when I hit that freshman 15. Oh sure, I it happened when I was 26 but if I had only known. Too late now! Maybe next week I can get back on the wagon, maybe. At least I kept my food journal this week. rofl....oh my goodness it was bad. Pizza Hut probably didn't help but it came in handy during our emergency. I'm not going to beat myself up about it.
Looking for your own weight loss support? Join Angie and I or you can visit these other great blogs on my Get Fit blog roll.

Labels: ,