This page has moved to a new address.

A Sort of Homecoming

9/19/09

A Sort of Homecoming

Finally our eldest has returned home for a visit. We just tried to sit and listen to what she has been going through. Then we took our turn trying to catch her up from the last five months.

There are tons of books on what to do with your baby, how to get your toddler to cooperate or how to coexist with your teenager. There may be some out there but I haven't personally seen anything about dealing with your adult child. That relationship is completely different than any other stage of their life. To me, it's by far the most difficult stage. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it through this stage too.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: