This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #61 - Flash Mob Dance!

9/18/09

Flash Back Friday #61 - Flash Mob Dance!


The Black Eyed Peas performed during the new season of Oprah. I tried to find a short version but this is the best clip! You can move the player to the 2 minute mark to get to the beef of the clip. It isn't The Black Eyed Peas that makes this so cool, it's the city of Chicago and all the dancers. While trying to find this clip on You Tube I read some of the comments saying that it was fake. ROFL - It's not fake, ask anyone who was in the streets of Chicago that day. This is by far the coolest Flash Mob Dance I've ever seen and this is what I'm flashing back to today. Enjoy!

http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,