This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #65 - Oh Emily!

10/16/09

Flash Back Friday #65 - Oh Emily!


Today I'm flashing back to those high school days when Emily use to come over so we could ride to school together. I'm not a morning person at all. Some mornings she would torture me with Copa Cabana by Barry Manilow. She is a huge fan and me NOT so much. lol - It was horrible. She would turn it as loud as she could which would force me out of my bed to turn it off. Ahhh, awful way to wake up. Sorry Barry it's nothing personal but you did get me out of bed. What are you flashing back to today?

http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,