This page has moved to a new address.

Date Night with Denzel

1/23/10

Date Night with Denzel

Two weeks ago I caught this Date Night??? post at 5 Minutes for Mom. While I was reading it I was so happy for her and at the same time trying to squish any jealousy that I felt. Instead I said a prayer and in this prayer I asked that I be led to a babysitter. My husband and I haven't been able to have time to ourselves in years. That's not healthy. It is very hard (as most parents know) to leave your children with someone you trust, especially three children. Friday, I asked a girl I have known for a while and low and behold she baby sits! She has a lot of experience for a young adult. She was a nanny for a year and she is majoring in education. She is moving away in the summer but I don't care. I'm going to take whatever time I am given.

So where did we spend our Saturday night? With Denzel Washington of course!


I LOVED this movie. If you have read my movie reviews you know that I don't get all that excited about movies too often. They really have to stand out and the last one was The Blind Side.  I promise I'm going to get the Blue-Ray edition of The Book of Eli. Denzel was fantastic! I didn't know if I was going to get past Mila Kunas because of her role on That 70's show. She did a great job and at the end there was a bit of a cheesy moment for her character but who cares. I'm not usually a fan of post apocalyptic films but this was different. Go!, get thee to a theater and check out this movie. Come back and tell me what you thought of it.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: