This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Thirteen #97 - Work out Moves

1/21/10

Thursday Thirteen #97 - Work out Moves

”thursday-13″
In celebration of the #mamavation Twitter party I thought it would be fun to to put together a workout post for Thursday Thirteen. These are a few of the moves that I endure each week. It's not easy but I'm getting results.

1. Burpees


2. Squats


3. Biceps


4. Spartan Pushups - This is hard!


5. Hindu pushups - It's going to be another couple of months to master this one.


6. Barbell row


7. Pectoral workout


8. Explosive pushup - I can't do these yet but I try.


9. Hip abduction - not as easy as it looks.


10. Bridging with a ball


11. Cross arm ball crunch


12. Side bends


13. Abs



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,