This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 3 of the New Year

1/19/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 3 of the New Year



New Year with a new plan of attack thanks to RealAge.com. I have been on that site the last few says taking quizzes and trying a new way of everything! First I didn't lose or gain this week. The site suggests I ditch the scale and grab a tape measure instead. They suggest measuring the belly each week. Also you can create a YOU: On a Diet which seems to be a more manageable plan according to YOU! Another suggestion is a 30 minute walk a day no matter what. I'm going to give it a shot. I have nothing to lose but weight. I was really wanting a Big Red this week but I attributed that to high levels of stress which I have solved since then. Here I go, wish me luck!

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,