This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 2 of the New Year

1/12/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 2 of the New Year



One pound gain. How much does that stink considering I broke up with Star Bucks and Big Red. What the heck!? I missed boot camp yesterday because I have a cold. However, I did drag myself into spin class today. My butt hurts! good lord those seats are uncomfortable. You would think that if your behind is bigger that there might be more cushion but NO, that's not right at all. So back to the drawing board I go! I guess it's going to take more than a week for my body to figure out my two main sources of yummy sugary goodness are gone.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,