This page has moved to a new address.

Pampered Babe: Coast by Tiny Prints.com

1/16/10

Pampered Babe: Coast by Tiny Prints.com

Today the tornado and I went to see Forrest for his photo shoot! TinyPrints.com wanted to help us announce his arrival by offering one of their baby announcements. Mom and Dad chose Pampered Babe: Coast as their baby announcement favorite. It's a "sweet and sophisticated photo birth announcement, created by Fine Moments" click here to see more information about this product. While placing my order I put in the wrong ship to address. OOPS! No worries though because they have a Live Chat feature and all I had to do was click on it, tell them what I did and they fixed it for me on the spot! Now that is customer service.


Which one do you like the best?

The image is loading...


The image is loading...






The image is loading...




The image is loading...


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,