This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

2/7/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful to have our envelope system in place for the month.
2.) Thankful to get back on track as a blood donor.
3.) Thankful to have tried the Jenny O turkey in my tostadas for the Super Bowl. No one noticed!
4.) Thankful my mom and grandma who came over to our Super Bowl party.
5.) Thankful to husband who provides for our family so that I can be here for our children, hang out with my grandmother and work out at the gym all while following the Dave Ramsey plan.

If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,