This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 5 of the New Year

2/2/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 5 of the New Year



Finally my body is starting to make some shifts. It felt like it was taking forever. I have a one pound loss this week. The eating habits are always a challenge. I was worried because we really snacked at the Dave Ramsey event. They had LOTS of goodies there. Here is my work out schedule this past week. I'm not eating Advil or Aleve every day any more. My body is starting to adjust now.

Monday - 1 hour boot camp - 32 minute walk
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training - 32 minute walk
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp, 1 hour Zumba, 32 minute walk
Thursday - 1 hour circuit training, 1/2 an hour of Spin, 32 minute walk
Friday - 1 hour boot camp - 32 minute walk
Saturday - off
Sunday - off

The measuring tape was good to me this week. Nothing off of the waist but an inch off of the chest, hips and 1/2 an inch off of my arms. This makes me think I'm measuring wrong! lol - I'm not I'm just seeing progress in a different form.

Labels: ,