This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 4 of the New Year

1/26/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 4 of the New Year



Ugh! It's the end of the month and I have a two pound loss. That means I am one pound away from my goal of losing 4 pounds a month. I wish I could find it but I read an article about how people don't exercise on the weekends. The article said that is when you gain your most weight, on the weekends. I was able to walk at least 30 minutes a day this past week, except for the weekend. Here is my work out schedule this past week.
Saturday - off
Sunday - off
Monday - 1 hour boot camp - 30 minute walk
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training - 30 minute walk
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp, 1 hour Zumba, 30 minute walk
Thursday - 1 hour circuit training, 1/2 an hour of Spin, 30 minute walk
Friday - 1 hour boot camp - 30 minute walk
Saturday - off
Sunday - off
Monday - 1 hour boot camp - 30 minute walk
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training - 30 minute walk

That is a LOT of work! What's the result? Well I blogged last week that I moved on to the measuring tape. My arms, legs and chest have the same numbers. I lost an inch in my waist and an inch and a half from my hips! SWEET.

I still need to eat more but hey, it's progress!

I'm also dragging my grandmother and mother out walking too. How was your week?

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,