This page has moved to a new address.

What's A Girl To Do?

2/13/10

What's A Girl To Do?

Our (not so) baby girl has become a climber this past week. By climber I mean she climbs up in her high chair, she climbs on Daddy's desk...
(exhibit a)
She's so proud of herself! Dad well he's proud but wishes she wasn't able to change his gmail color schemes. lol - not funny - lol - serious face now....
This morning she came to me carrying her pair of black shoes. She sat directly on the floor and lifted her feet up to me. It was her unspoken way of commanding me to put her shoes on. I couldn't resist, she is so cute! Look at her froggy pajamas! I decided to sort out her rubber bands, barrettes, head bands and all the things that she refuses to wear for any length of time in her hair. She climbed right up on the table! Of course I'm just a dork because I grab my camera and have to snap pictures. lol ...
 
We were playing and she was fine for about a second and then....
















It was time to get them out! How cute are those shoes?

 
Oh dear! She's spotted the clip and .....

right in the mouth it goes! *sigh* oh well.....



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: