This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 6 of the New Year

2/9/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 6 of the New Year




One more pound down this week. Here is my work out schedule this past week.  I did not get my extra walks in and I missed a class this week. 

Monday - 1 hour boot camp
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training - 15 minutes abs, 15 minutes of Spin
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp, 1 hour Zumba
Thursday - 30 minutes of walking, 30 minutes of circuit training
Friday - 1 hour boot camp
Saturday - off
Sunday - off

The measuring tape was not good to me either this week. Nothing off of the waist, add an inch to the chest, half an inch to the hips and nothing off of my arms. What the heck? I don't know. More importantly my wedding ring now fits. I don't have to remove it to work out because of my fingers swelling. That's progress. My cholesterol level is way down and don't forget the "Sistahood" if you are looking for more fitness support. I finally tried the ground turkey substitute for ground beef. What a difference! There is so much less grease. I was surprised how the taste was the same. Give it a try and let me know what you think!Till next week...

One more thing, I'm crashing and burning after my work outs every now and then. I'm pretty sure it's food related. I wish there was something I could grab and eat that was good for me. 

Labels: , ,