This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #228 - Franchise Baby!

8/27/10

Aloha Friday #228 - Franchise Baby!

Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details.

I'm a big fan of Chik-fil-a. I like their food and I particularly like the service at the location that I go to. They are SUPER friendly. It really makes you take a step back and you can't help but be nice and feel better when you leave. This got me to thinking...if I could own any franchise it would be a Chik-fil-a.


What about you, what franchise would you own if you could?

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,