This page has moved to a new address.

ellasport - The #Runchat Win

2/17/11

ellasport - The #Runchat Win

Ever have one of those days when your in the right place at the right time? The day before Valentine's Day I happen to be on Twitter following #runchat hosted by Scott Miles @irunnerblog. The sponsor that evening was none other than ellasport!
Guess who won a free pair of Power Capris?
I'm in love with them! They fit like a glove I tell you. When they came in I happen to be on my way to boot camp class. They went for a test drive right away. Quick drying and breathable is right! 4 way stretch, check! Soft and smooth moisture wicking fabric, absolutely! There is this little zipper compartment in the back to keep your stuff!  I can't wait to wear these to run in during my next 5K. Whoop! If you would like to try a pair out for yourself head over to their online store and grab you a pair. They have an awesome collection of tops, bottoms and skirts.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,