This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Another One Bites The Dust!

9/26/11

#Mamavation Monday - Another One Bites The Dust!

Please be sure to continue encouraging these Mamavation  #bookieboo #burpee Challengers it's Day57!
@beeacutie2
@rachhabs
@5minutes4mommy  
@MamaSarahJane
@Aries_Mommy
@notimeMom
@ResaMichelle
@lorisica 
 For an update please click here--> #100DayBurpeeChallenge.
The Beach Palooza 5K with obstacles.
Question: Where are you planning for your feet to take you before 2011 ends? Any races or training plans?

I have at least 3 more 5Ks to run this year to meet my goal of 1 5k per month. I'm really excited. I might do one more obstacle course run before the end of the year. I'm also going to do a bridge run before the year is up. Not sure which one yet, either Galveston or LaPorte. There is still plenty to do! Oh and I'm going to finish out this burpee challenge.

By the way the video selection this week is awesome! Some people have a very clear talent, this is one of them.


Eating out:
Star Bucks - Whoopie Pie (1) and many caramel macchiatos, many more...
Mambos 9/10
Chick-fil-a  9/16, 9/21
Firehouse Subs 9/18
Subway 9/25, 9/23,  9/22
Jimmy Changas 9/24



My Work Outs this past week-
9/19 Monday -  #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/20 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/21 Wednesday - 1 mile run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/22 Thursday - 2 mile run, Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/23 Friday -  1 mile walk, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
9/24 Saturday - 3.1 miles Beach Palooza Race
9/25 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge * 2

Scale Reading -4 pound gain! Whoo Hoo

Stress Level -I'm thinking it's all that eating out I did all week. Whoa!

The UP side- My family is coming home today so it's back in the kitchen I go! No more eating out.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.









Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
    • July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
    • August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
    • September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
    • October 171
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,