#Mamavation Monday - Better Yet?
For an update please click here #100DayBurpeeChallenge.
I'm a day late and a dollar short huh? My husband being gone for so long is just not what we are set up for. It's just not. My plate is full and when he leaves it's overflowing. I get it is what needs to be done to feed the family but it doesn't make it any easier. Period.
Firehouse Subs 10/2, 10/9
Miller's Cafe 10/23
My Work Outs this past week-
10/24 Monday - Kids Out of School Day, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/25 Tuesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/26 Wednesday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/27 Thursday - Crossfit, #100DayBurpeeChallenge
10/28 Friday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge, Bob Harper Interview
10/29 Saturday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge - Sick Day
10/30 Sunday - #100DayBurpeeChallenge - Sick Day
Scale Reading - 4 pound loss! Score. Not a bad way to end the month. How the heck did that happen? I worked out 3 days. Maybe it's the burpees!!!!!
Stress Level - Enormously high! I STILL don't feel good. My kids are treating my like a doormat. They smell weakness. lol
The UP side- A Turkey run! Deciding between the 5K and the 10K. Decisions...decisions...
Remember - YOU are a role model.
Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com
- The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
- The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month.
- January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
- February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
- March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
- April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
- May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
- June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
- July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
- August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
- September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
- October 171 - 169 = 2 pound loss
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:
Watch my waist get smaller.
Track my walking.
Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.