#Mamavation Monday - Baby Steps
I'm on my way back. I have been working really hard on my recovery with my trainer. He's got an awesome bag of tricks. My mind is just boggled by some of the stuff he comes up with but then again it's his field so he has to stay up to date. I'm glad that he makes that effort. I have been on ice for a week. Seriously! I have a square ice pack and I have those round ones that you fill with ice and they have the twist tops. I'm icing everything! I'm taking my vitamins again daily! I'm taking the fish oil and the ibuprofen. I want to be pain free. I'm going to do what it takes to get me back on track. This past week has felt like the Twilight Zone crossed with Murphy's Law. This is a new week. My head is clearer.
Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty
Texas Roadhouse 12/2
My Work Outs this past week-
12/12 Monday - Modified Crossfit Mobility WODS
12/13 Tuesday - Injured Rest Day
12/14 Wednesday - Modified Crossfit Mobility WODS
12/15 Thursday -Injured Rest Day
12/16 Friday -Injured Rest Day
12/17 Saturday - Injured Rest Day
12/18 Sunday - Injured Rest Day
Scale Reading -No movement. I'm glad I haven't been able to get that calorie burn.
Stress Level - So high I would have volunteered to be in a padded room just to get relief.
The UP side- I'm refocused.
Remember - YOU are a role model.
Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com
- The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
- The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month.
- January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
- February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
- March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
- April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
- May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
- June176 - 170 = 6 pound loss
- July 170 -172 = 2 pound gain
- August 173 - 172 = 1 pound loss
- September 173 -171 = 2 pound loss
- October 171 - 169 = 2 pound loss
- November 172 - 169 = 3 pound loss
- December 170 -
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:
Watch my waist get smaller.
Track my walking.
Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.