This page has moved to a new address.

#30DayPaleoChallenge - Day 10

1/11/12

#30DayPaleoChallenge - Day 10

Today I was in HEB picking up some Kale for this new recipe I wanted to try. This was after a doctor visit and I was pretty depressed and in pain. All I wanted to do was bury myself right here in the baked goods section so I could feel better. I'm sure it would have made me sick but this just shows my issue of tying my emotions with food. Some times it helps if I just take a photo because it passes pretty quickly when I know it's a bad idea and I'm going to write about it. My physical situation has got me down. I can't release any stress and I'm walking around in pain. Even though I'm resting as much as I can and I'm on ice and heat in between all the treatment it still stinks with a capital S. It's been 42 days and counting. Let's talk Kale!

Today for breakfast I had one of those yummy protein shakes and while I was waiting for treatment I found another protein shake I want to try tomorrow in a Men's Health magazine. For a snack to go with my hamburger patty topped with guacamole I wanted to try Lori's recipe for Kale Chips. It seemed easy enough.

 I think my bundle of Kale is more than the recipe. I was able to divide it up between two bowls!
 I had to put it into two pans because it was overlapping.
Do not put aluminum foil on your pan because it doesn't cook properly. The other batch did and it was so yummy! I was super surprised and so was my family. I need to tweak my recipe a bit but I will make it again! Until tomorrow....only 20 more days left.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,