This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Back To The Scanning Board!

1/9/12

#Mamavation Monday - Back To The Scanning Board!

Mamavation

It's back! My super awesome Crossfit gym is bringing back the Body Composition 90 Day challenge. Last year I brought home the trophy for the ladies. *Big Grins* This year the winners will win a trip for 2. Seriously? I have to get fixed quick so I can compete! My back injury came back in full force after I started running again. It's all in both of my legs and now my feet. It's too long to have an injury and not only am I over it but I'm pretty sure everyone around me is over it too. What does that mean for the 1/2 marathon I'm scheduled to run in 4 weeks? I have no idea. I'm going to try one more option and if that doesn't work I'm pretty sure I'm out. That's gonna mess with me but I can't get worse than I already am. I'm trying to prepare myself to let go. Fingers crossed.

Most of you know I'm finishing up week one of the 30 Day Paleo Challenge.
Pros: Lost 5 pounds, trying new recipes, eating a more balanced plate of food, made it through the detox, I'm adjusting what my kids eat, and what I bring home from the grocery store
Cons: Very expensive, walking on the border line with all these nut ingredients while having a son who is allergic (he doesn't get anything that has that ingredient), no more quick trips to the grocery store, there is a lot of extra research and prep work that goes into every meal because it's a new way of cooking
It is a major adjustment but it's also a mind set. It's sort of like working out, once you decide to do it you make the necessary changes to accommodate your life to make it happen. That is the same way in the kitchen. I do see a noticeable difference in my hips and tummy. They are slimming down. I'm losing that bloated belly fat look. Whoot! I'll take it. 


Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out:
None

My Work Outs this past week-
12/26 Monday - Modified Crossfit
12/27 Tuesday - Injured
12/28 Wednesday - Injured
12/29 Thursday - Modified Crossfit
12/30 Friday - Injured
12/31 Saturday - Injured
1/1 Sunday - Mobility WOD Crossfit


Scale Reading - 5 pound loss.

Stress Level -HIGH - Frustrated with this injury. I just want to get fixed.

The UP side- Trying one more person to help me get fixed.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.










Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December






 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,