This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

1/29/12

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.) Thankful that I seem to be feeling better. Wish I could go out and play but it's not my time. I keep praying though.
2.) Thankful to be on Day 28 of the 30 Day Paleo Challenge.That's right! 2 days left...AMAZING
3.) Thankful that my little guy is so happy with his new Karate class.
Super Serious Karate Face

4.) Thankful to have purchased some awesome BBQ for a health benefit. Feels good to help.
5.) Thankful that our Mom's Meeting is this week and my new Fitbit Ultra. I love it.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,