This page has moved to a new address.

#30DayPaleoChallenge - Day 22 & 23

1/24/12

#30DayPaleoChallenge - Day 22 & 23

I can make it 7 more days I promise! If I haven't cheated by now I'm pretty sure it's a done deal. There has been enough emotional stress to break me already but I didn't break. :)

Here is that crock pot roast that we made. I added some carrots and celery to the mix and guess what?
It's Kid Approved!

This is the pineapple chicken. I wish I could say I was fan but I'm not. My chicken got too dry. Maybe overcooked too much in the crock pot????
I had to go with my back up plan, lettuce wraps. This time I added that guacamole salsa on top! WOW was that awesome. It was a perfect topping. In a few minutes I'm gonna go make another one. lol
Today was a super busy day! It's days like these when the protein shakes come in handy. I had chocolate powder so I came up with this one.

Chocolate Banana Smoothie
1 scoop chocolate
1 cup Almond milk (non flavored)
2 Bananas
YUM!!!!!

I'm sure I put some ice in there but I can't remember. I think it works either way. Only 7 days left and I've rocked another challenge. Feels good.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,