This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Paleo/Whole 30

1/23/12

#Mamavation Monday - Paleo/Whole 30

Mamavation
I'm changing up my video series this year. I'm going to try and provide you with exercises that will help your body while you are working out with your regularly scheduled work outs.
We are into week four of the 30 Day Paleo Challenge.
I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. It's not easy and it's not for everyone. It takes a real commitment and support. I'm not sure how well I would be doing without the online support.
The 
We are still working with new recipes and actually taking the time to plan our meals and focus on the ingredients and hopefully this will work out a lot better this week. I'm still on the injured list but have been cleared for upper body work, nothing over head, swimming and walking. I guess that is something. I've seen some real changes but I wish I was working out like everyone else to see more results. I guess it's just not my time and I have to be patient. I'm obviously NOT running the 1/2 in two weeks. I'm trying to just let that go and be at peace with it. It's not my time.

Pros: Not losing but just maintaining the weight loss, still trying new recipes, better planning, more cooking on Sundays! We had two crock pots going. Then we ate the fish for dinner.  I don't eat fish. Well I guess I do now. I think that is one of the perks of Paleo, it strips your body and your pallet and you just start eating all sorts of things. My husband is getting involved in the grocery shopping, recipe hunting and cooking process. It's very helpful!
Cons: My Twitter feed is still filled with twitpics of things that I'm resisting on a daily basis! I'm having actual body pain from having to stand in the kitchen so long. It might not be so bad but this injury paired with standing for long periods of time is NOT good for me. It hurts.


Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out:
Pomodorras

My Work Outs this past week-
1/16 Monday - Injured
1/17 Tuesday - Injured
1/18 Wednesday - Injured
1/19 Thursday - Injured
1/20 Friday - Injured
1/21 Saturday - Injured
1/22 Sunday -Injured


Scale Reading - 1 pound gain this week.

Stress Level -HIGH - Frustrated with this injury still. Feel the pressure of not being able to run this next race that I already paid for. Wish I could get more water down.
The UP side-I'm getting better and I have been cleared to do a few things! It's something to work with.

Stretching is important!
Be a good role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December








 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.


Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,