This page has moved to a new address.

What Stuck from Paleo? Being in the kitchen!

2/11/12

What Stuck from Paleo? Being in the kitchen!

I'm fearless now when it comes to trying new recipes. They can either go horribly wrong or get added to my menu. Pinterest has been so helpful to me. I can organize my boards and do some serious meal planning! I'm a little back logged here so I'm just going to jump in!
This is a "Detox Smoothie"Click on the link for the full recipe.


I wasn't feeling great and this was suppose to make me feel like a whole new person! I was ready, ready to feel good. Honestly, nothing really happened. It didn't taste bad but nothing noticeable happened to me either. Just coming off of Paleo I'm pretty sure I could have done without all the sugar in the pineapple juice.
 Take 2 on the Paleo waffles!
1 cup almond meal
1 cup whey or protein powder
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup coconut flour
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract (you may want to add this to taste)
1/2 tsp baking soda

Mix all the ingredients together and pour about 1/3 cup batter into the waffle maker. Heat until no more steam comes from the waffle maker. - Recipe by Tracie DeVault
I must admit these were much tastier than the previous batch I made. I still couldn't get my peeps to eat them. It's all still a work in progress.




Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: