This page has moved to a new address.

Veggie Lettuce Cups

2/4/12

Veggie Lettuce Cups

There is a recipe called Chicken Vegetable Lettuce Cups but I used lean ground sirloin instead. The recipe calls for a a LOT of different peppers and onions. It's a little too much for my taste. I opted not to use all of them but I did use most of what was called for. Personally I like my standard taco meat that has taco seasoning like this: I'm adding the recipe because it has measurements and I usually just season to taste.

Taco Seasoning
1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons oregano
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes ( a dash or two)
 You might also like to try the recipe Taco Veggie Lettuce Cups.

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: