This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Wait up wagon!

2/6/12

#Mamavation Monday - Wait up wagon!

Mamavation
I have got to get back on the wagon. It was very easy to say I'll just have a cheat day and then I'll get back to the business of eating clean. It's easier said than done. After that cheat day came the wedding day and you just have to have a piece of cake! Sure I could have made better choices from the buffet. I could have opted NOT to get the crackers and cheese but I didn't and it was good. I'm not gonna lie. That cake, it was the bomb!
My son had to bring game snacks and he chose Cheetos and of course there were a few small bags left over and I just happen to find myself saying "it's just a small bag!" Funny thing is I got a sore inside my mouth afterward. I was telling my son about it and then he showed me that he too had one. Guess Cheetos don't like us as much as we like them. Oh well, guess we will be avoiding those in the future. I think doing the Paleo/Whole 30 Challenge was the ultimate way to clean out your system. Now I know exactly what is causing what problem. I kind of like that part of it.

It's possible that I could have a Non-Paleo meal but a cheat day may not be in the cards for me just yet. I can't seem to just keep it at one day. As a result I'm packing on the pounds again and that spare tire has returned. At least I know how to get rid of it again. I'll be experimenting here and there to see how my body responds. I did try a healthy muffin recipe this past week and my stomach swelled up! It was either the honey flavored Greek yogurt or the oatmeal. I'm not sure which because I haven't gotten back on the wagon enough to do a test run but I will.

I don't know anything further about my back. I'm in less pain but I'm just not 100% and I don't know when I will be. I did get fitted for Orthotics today. I'm hoping that will help my body alignment. Everything just seems to hang over my head with a big question mark right now.


Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out:
Pomodorras

My Work Outs this past week-
1/30 Monday - Injured
1/31 Tuesday - Crossfit Super modified work out
2/1 Wednesday - Injured
2/2 Thursday - Crossfit Super modified work out
2/3 Friday - Injured
2/4 Saturday - Injured
2/5 Sunday -Injured


Scale Reading - Gaining it all back! A nice 5 pound gain from a free for all weekend.

Stress Level -HIGH - Every time I go to a new doctor they tell me something new that is wrong with me.

The UP side-I am STILL super woman.

I'm changing up my video series this year. I'm going to try and provide you with exercises that will help your body while you are working out with your regularly scheduled work outs.
Stretching is important!
Be a good role model.









Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 -
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December


















 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,