This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Mother's Day

5/7/12

#Mamavation Monday - Mother's Day

Mamavation
It's been seven days and this time I made it to the gym twice! I'm working  my way back up again. The project flood gates have opened and here I sit at 3am still working on stuff I need to do. Is it time management? Maybe, but the projects I have taken on are huge and time consuming. In the end it will be worth it. These things have a away of maintaining themselves. It's the price a pay for working from home. Yes there is flexibility but there is also burning the candle at both ends.

I'm settling into the pain. It's still daily but what else can I do that I haven't already done? I could spend every day at my doctor. I'm at a loss but will continue to hit the gym when I can.My concern is our insurance and when does it end and can I afford to go to the doctor now that we are on the list of the unemployed. Don't get me wrong my husband and I are some ridiculously resourceful people. The future looks bright but in the meantime...

The goal this month is to get to the 150's and I don't care if it's 159 let's just get moving.

Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty
Not really, I don't think I will ever fully be back together without a long period of constant adjustment.

Eating out: none yet

My Work Outs this past week-
4/30 Monday -
5/1 Tuesday -
5/2 Wednesday -
5/3 Thursday -  Crossfit
5/4 Friday - Crossfit
5/5 Saturday -
5/6 Sunday -

Scale Reading-  Gained a pound.

Stress Level -Up but it's a good kind of stress. More excitement than can't pull it together stress.

The UP side- I'm opening opening up a pond I have so many ducks.

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...










Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December





 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,