This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Toot Meme - #11

9/30/08

Tuesday Toot Meme - #11


It's that time again! It's time for Tuesday Toot. What have I done this week? Well on the business side I have started a Twitter account for HappyPanda. I could be following you! I actually managed to put on mascara yesterday and lip gloss today. Now if I could just combine the two I could be well on my way back to fixing my face again. YES!

Big news for me today. I went to my first room mom meeting this morning. This is my first time as room mom and I did it because my son asked me to. These ladies have it together! I had a lot of time to reflect while I was sitting in on this meeting. This is where the moms are and I need to be hanging out with them more that is for sure. Most of the former room moms have this stuff down to a science so it's pretty easy to go with the flow. Also, this is an open door for me to be able to spend some alone time with my son. Today made me miss how he use to be my main little person to care for. I was so involved in everything he did. I think we both miss that time. It made me a little sad because I just don't have that kind of time any more. I have two other little people at home waiting for me. Balance - I need to find more of it. If you have any tips just leave them here for me.

Labels: