This page has moved to a new address.

I've Been Tagged!

11/10/08

I've Been Tagged!

ScaryMom decided she wanted to know all of these random things about me so here we go!

Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Enjoying being a newlywed (March 1998)
2. Preparing for our first Thanksgiving together in our home
3. Going back to school to finish my Associate degree
4. Enjoying Wednesday nights at Shakespeares
5. Traveling to Germany for a 2 week vacation

Five Things On My To Do List
1. Must go to Room Mom meeting in 15 minutes
2. Get accounting done
3. Get papers filed
4. Do laundry
5. Do dishes

Five Things I Like To Snack On
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Crackers
3. Popcorn
4. Cheese - It doesn't like me
5. Pretzels

Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1. Move to a nicer house
2. Travel
3. Replenish my IRA
4. Invest in my business ventures
5. Not tell anyone I was a millionaire - lol

Five Places I Have Lived
1. Pasadena, TX
2. Houston, TX
3. Deer Park, TX
4.
5.

Five Jobs I Have Had
1. Server at Golden Corral
2. Cashier at Western Auto
3. Debt Collector for Amex
4. Purchasing Agent
5. Admin to VP of Operations at a chemical company

Five People I Am Tagging
MommyJenna
Jen Posh Point of View
Christy Shake The Salt
Mels_World
ChristiS


If you were tagged please tag 5 others, and if you weren't tagged, feel free to do this meme and leave me your link in a comment!

post signature

Labels: