This page has moved to a new address.

Seal Releases His 6th Album - Soul

11/11/08

Seal Releases His 6th Album - Soul

My readers know I'm a bit of a music junkie and I love all flavors of music. I am a huge fan of Seal. I'm excited about the release of his latest album.

"SOUL is comprised of the best classic soul songs ever created, from Sam Cooke's 'A Change Is Gonna Come', Ben E. King's 'Stand By Me', and Ann Pebbles' 'I Can't Stand The Rain' to Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes' 'If You Don't Know Me By Now' and Otis Redding's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'."

Here is a widget that contains these songs as well as his classics along with photos.



Get ready for his latest videos too!

Sam Cooke's 'A Change Is Gonna Come'


Otis Redding's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'



James Brown's 'It's a Man's Man's Man's World'


Not enough Seal for you? Check out your local listings for times and channels for these scheduled television appearances.

Tuesday, Nov 11
Today Show
Regis and Kelly

Wednesday, Nov 12
Dr Phil

Friday, Nov 15
Martha Stewart


Special thanks to One 2 One for their pivotal role in spreading the word about this great music artist.
One2One_Network_Main

post signature

Labels: