This page has moved to a new address.

Aloha Friday #65 - Waking Up, How Do You...

10/16/09

Aloha Friday #65 - Waking Up, How Do You...

Kailani at An Island Life has created this really fun idea. If you are interested in joining in, please visit her site for more details.

Today's question is:
How do you wake up? Do you have the wonderful internal body alarm clock? Do you use that wretched beeping sound or do you use the radio setting?

Me - I use the radio setting. If I use the beeping I just snooze abuse and it doesn't work. The radio always pulls me out of my sleep. My brain tunes into the topic of the morning djs or that groove of a cool song.




Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,