This page has moved to a new address.

What Would You Do?

2/14/10

What Would You Do?


Last month there was a thirteen year old that was struck by a car crossing a busy main road near us. He was not crossing at the cross walk. He was wearing dark clothing and the driver didn't see him until it was too late and he died. Yesterday my husband and I were traveling down this road and we saw these two young girls running toward this same particular street to cross. The one girl ran across the street NOT at the cross walk and made it to the other side. She was waiting on the other side of the street for her friend to cross. My husband and I are watching this shaking our heads. My husband turned the car around (we were going the wrong way) and he said to me "Do you wanna say something?" What would you do?
Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: