This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

7/11/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful to have taken advantage of YMCA's Parents Night Out! We had a great dinner at Perry's Italian Restaurant yesterday.
2.) Thankful our church is praying for my son and my husband to have safe travels as they each leave home.
3.) Thankful for a day of rest from working out. I'm sore today.
4.) Thankful we got to have our Ladies Lunch! It's been nearly a year.
5.) Thankful to Liz & Keith for the Potty Power dvd. Although I have those potty training songs stuck in my head my three are glued to the screen!




If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Below is the code for those five little fingers above or feel free to create your own.







Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,