This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

7/18/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful to Keith and Liz for introducing me some Tae Bo action this week.
2.) Thankful that my kids and I got to meet up with friends for fun in the water park at the Perry YMCA.
3.) Thankful that my husband is coming home this week. I'm so OVER doing this parent thing alone.
4.) Thankful that I got to have dinner with my mother, grandmother and nephew this week.
5.) Thankful that my son made it home safely from church camp.


If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Below is the code for those five little fingers above or feel free to create your own.





Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,