This page has moved to a new address.

Blog Bash - Nice To Meet You!

7/15/10

Blog Bash - Nice To Meet You!




Blog Bash

Brittany is throwing a party! I haven't been to a party in a long time. As summer has hit I'm sort of on the road all the time now being a taxi. My kids are involved in a lot of different things. Currently I'm in the throws of potty training my last child. I use to own an online baby apparel brand called Happy Panda. I had to close down my business due to cpsia regulations. That is a bit depressing but it's been a nice break too. I always seem to have a lot of balls in the air, that's just me. I pray for a boring day! lol


1.) Why do you blog?
I blog to educate, share ideas and products and to vent!

2.) What do you blog about?
I blog about my children, products that we try, books that we read, movies that we watch, fitness and basically a mixed bag of whatever comes up that day or week.

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?
Finding that other people might be in the same boat as I am. Who doesn't love comments? Also I get to vent which is really important to me.

4.) How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since September 2007.

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)

A Renaissance Woman is a woman with many talents! That's me. I'm not good at just one thing. I always seem to pick up lots of different skills. I've had a lot of different titles in my life and they seem to keep adding up.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: