This page has moved to a new address.

How to Train a Spartan

9/17/10

How to Train a Spartan

 Photobucket 
Dexter Smith
He broke out the bar on us today! He mixed up a little cross fit training in our work out today. 1st rule, 20 pound minimum! Ugh. We did military presses, standing lunges, drop dead lifts, spider man push ups on the bar and something else that I can't remember. It was a fast but effective work out. Honestly, I think he showed us a little mercy today but I'm not sure why! I'm not questioning it.

Earlier today I did some interval training with Motion Traxx.com. This was a 30/30 work out for 30 minutes. I chose it because of time constraints. I under estimated this interval because of the 30 second walk, 30 second run. It didn't seem like I would get that good of a work out but I was sooooooooooo wrong! Wish me luck because there are only 15 more days to train.

Until next time on....How to Train a Spartan


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,