This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - They Don't Fit Mommy?

1/17/11

#Mamavation Monday - They Don't Fit Mommy?

Mamavation
The battle with fast food for last year. After all the comments last week I thought you might want a better understanding. First, I went to McDonalds a couple of hours before a boot camp class. I got really sick and haven't eaten there again. It wasn't McDonalds but the combination of fast food and exercise do NOT mix. I had to learn how far in advance to eat before that class. Second we are on the Dave Ramsey plan which means there is a restaurant budget. In a family of 5 that means we get to eat out once a month and maybe go have an ice cream treat. It's cheaper for us to eat at home and that helps us have a better diet. It's all intertwined.

Yesterday I was getting ready for church rummaging through my closet. I grabbed a pair of size 14 jeans and I was trying to get them on. My 2 year old was watching me. The jeans wouldn't zip or button, they didn't fit. I said, "they don't fit!" My little girl asked, "they don't fit Mommy?" "No they don't fit!" I said. Most horrible feeling ever. She had this disappointed for me look on her face. lol - I'm suppose to be her role model. That stunk. I'm so over this and now I'm totally serious. You will see what I'm doing further below.

Pizza Hut - 1 visit this month.



My Work Outs -
Monday - Boot Camp with Dex. Shred with Jillian.
Tuesday -Crossfit Training with Shaun. Shred with Jillian.
Wednesday - Boot Camp with Dex. Shred with Jillian.
Thursday - Shred with Jillian.
Friday -Boot Camp with Dex. Shred with Jillian
Saturday - Zumba, 1 mile walk and Shred with Jillian
Sunday -Elliptical, row machine and Shred with Jillian

Scale Reading - Back to where I started at the beginning of the year 179. That is a 4 pound loss this week.

Stress Level - The Mr. is gone for 2 weeks. Thursday and Friday were stressful but it's all gone now.

The UP side -I'm trying something new! It's working. I don't recommend it unless you are in my exact situation and you are doing research. I'm weighing in every single morning, keeping a food journal and working out. I'm tracking all of it so I can find out what my body is reacting too. So far it's working! I'm going to keep it up and see if it works this upcoming week as well.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

Good luck to all the finalists!
  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.



Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,