This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Inspiring #Crossfit

3/28/11

#Mamavation Monday - Inspiring #Crossfit

Mamavation

The 10K didn't turn out all at what I had trained for and the most unexpected curve ball came my way without warning. Today I'm still recovering from it. I'm terribly disappointed and feel like I need to go run 6.55 miles just to feel worthy of the medal that they gave me. I'm not trying to take away from those who walked but it isn't what I spent the last 3 weeks training for. If that makes any sense at all. The other monkey wrench was all the eating out that we did because we didn't have access to the kitchen. Who knew!? I didn't have access to my vitamins and all the normal routine stuff that I eat and prepare. I tried to make smart choices while we were eating out but it's really hard! I was not surprised by the number on the scale. What I was surprised by is to find a fun conversation among the Mamavation Moms on Twitter that I'm the 1st to promote Crossfit. @Bodhi-Bear is now going to give it a try! I'm so happy to have another Mamavation Mom on board. Any one that tries it will be amazed by the inner strength you didn't know you had. Awesome!


Eating out
Blue & Gold Banquet BBQ - 3/5
Chilis - 3/6 - There went the restaurant budget for the month.
Chick-fil-a - 3/16
Chuys 3/19
Outback, Chick-fil-a, Subway (2Xs), Ken's Restaurant for breakfast


My Work Outs - Tapering Off
Monday - I can't remember
Tuesday - Crossfit,TaeBo
Wednesday - I can't remember
Thursday - 10 minute run - busted ankle
Friday - rest
Saturday - 2 mile walk
Sunday -10K, ran 2 miles and walked the rest

Scale Reading -176 that is 2 pounds up from last week but 5 pounds down from 2 days ago! lol - Although for my end of month reading this number is not so great.

Stress Level - The highest it's been in a long time.

The UP side - April is right around the corner! I can't wait to get on with the next 5K.Oh and guess what's coming up???? The Spring Slimfit Challenge at Crossfit! Whoo Hoo!!! What's so great about that? It involves a full body scan.

A bit of crossing the finish line inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.








Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,