This page has moved to a new address.

#30DayPaleoChallenge - Day 12

1/13/12

#30DayPaleoChallenge - Day 12

Oh yea! Right off the bat the donuts are laid out on a table before me. It was Mornings with Mom breakfast at school. Seriously? It's Shipleys Donuts! Come on but the thought of them was so much better than the reality. Truth be told, by the time I got up there to grab mine they were cold. I wasn't missing out on anything. If I weren't an honest woman I could have folded that sucker up in a napkin brought it home and nuked it for 10 seconds in the microwave. Obviously I thought about it. Instead I split mine between my three peeps and they were happy. Meanwhile my tummy was rumbling. When I got home I had to cook me up a breakfast STAT! A Paleo breakfast that is.....
During one of my errands this morning I passed this massive M&M display. It's that purple bag there on the top that caught my eye. It's raspberry something or other. Just the thought. Man I would love to have a freaking M&M right now! Just when you think all the cravings and the detox part is over BAM!!! You get thrown a day like today where you just want to chuck it all and give in. Deep breath. It's been a rough day, one with high emotions which doesn't make this any easier for me.

The silver lining for me today is this Spinach Smoothie. 
 It doesn't look very good does it? Thank goodness it tastes great.
 Look! Not only is it kid approved...
The dog approves too! She went digging in the trash to get that straw. It was a Kodak Cannon moment!

Spinach Smoothie:

1 cup Spinach
1 cup water
1 cup crushed ice or 3-4 cubes of ice
1 banana
1/2 cup mixed fruit (I'm an HEB frozen mixed fruit junkie.)
Turn on your blender and BAM! Yummy goodness. Just be a grown up and get past the color.
For dinner: Pork chops, asparagus and an apple for dessert.
I miss pizza, tacos and popcorn! I'm sure none of that is good for me but I'm having some serious issues today. My head aches and I just want more flavor. All I can do is get some sleep and try again tomorrow. Almost forgot, I'm down another pound. I seriously need to drink more water though.

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,