This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 20

9/8/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 20


Drum roll please, no gain and no loss! I'm maintaining. I'm surprised because I was practically hooked up to a can of Big Red. I should be their spokes person, then again that might take all the fun out of it. Last Friday I started drinking Red Bull again. What? I needed wings! I needed them fast so the drink did it's job. I had to get my family ready for the big birthday camping trip. For the second week in a row there were zero trips to the YMCA. My kids are pretty much well now and I have high hopes for this week. We did walk all weekend long. There was hardly any sitting down at all. My food journal was non existent. Oh well! Since I began this journey with Angie I have probably dropped a total of 3 pounds. I keep fighting the same pounds. Fall is coming, and that is my season! I love the change of the weather and I have a tendency to work out more and workout outside. If I could just find my mp3 player! I know everyone has an Ipod but I like my mp3 player. Here is to next week! My hubby didn't gain any weight on our trip either. He was pretty happy with his results.


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,