This page has moved to a new address.

Brand New Start - Day 76

11/2/08

Brand New Start - Day 76

We went shopping today! I'm super excited because our formal dining room set we have had for the last 10 years or so is on it's last leg. I think this set is going to be better. I hope I'm right. I don't want any type of chairs with fabric or detailed wood work. I want the table to have as smooth of a surface as possible. Why don't they come to moms to design things? Seriously! We are the ones who have to clean this stuff. My kids have spilled so much stuff on our table and chairs and the sticky oatmeal that gets in every crack and crevice. It's a pain to clean. Who has time for all that? I want flat surfaces no fabric! Just let me wipe and go! I'll keep you post on how this works out.

post signature

Labels: ,