This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 22

9/22/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 22


The scale says my loss for this week is a whopping two pounds. That makes me want to go back to the spin class. That class is today though and it's raining and all the kids are going green and not the environmentally green kind either. Only 3 pounds until I get to see a completely different range of numbers. That was an exciting prospect until all the kids got sick. Now the cooties are coming for me. Being sick or at least not feeling 100% doesn't result in working out. Maybe this illness will pass quickly so I won't count myself out just yet. My ears really hurt though. *sigh* The food journal is just non existent this past week. I'm going to start it right now. New week, new journal entries, right?

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,